Do you want to generate more B2B leads and grow your bottom line?
We've helped companies just like yours achieve similar results. Connect with us today to get started!
Using this checklist to assess how your digital presence is performing is a great way to ensure that your online presence is ahead of your competitors. It can help you determine which areas are working well and which ones require improvement, from SEO optimization and website navigation to social media engagement and content marketing.
Digital marketing allows brands to target the right audience (no matter how niche) at the right time, anywhere in the world. A digital marketing plan gives you the opportunity to connect with your customers on a higher level: efficiently and personally. Building an online community around your brand gains customer trust, ultimately resulting in brand loyalty.
We recommend considering the Digital Marketing Loop when going through your checklist.
1. I know my brand's goals and understand our audience. (SEE)
2. I have performed a competitive analysis. (SEE)
3. I have created a content strategy. (SEE)
4. I have a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plan fully implemented and effective. (THINK)
5. I have a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) plan and created Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Ads to increase brand awareness. (DO)
6. I have created Social Media Campaigns to increase brand awareness. (DO)
7. I am using email marketing software, like MailChimp, to share company newsletters, sales, updates, and more. (DO)
8. I have analysed all digital data to identify what is and is not working, and I am continuously integrating this information into my digital marketing strategy. (CARE)
Often overlooked, website optimization is important for a successful online business. By optimizing your website for performance, accessibility, and search engine visibility, you attract more visitors, generate more leads and sales opportunities, and increase your user satisfaction.
9. My customers can easily recognise my brand.
10. I know that my website is optimized for search engine results.
11. Meta-tags have been added to all my pages.
12. My website has a dedicated section for blog posts.
13. My website has an FAQ section.
14. My company has a visual identity package.
Content marketing involves the creation and distribution of relevant, valuable, and consistent content that aims to attract potential customers. By doing so, businesses can increase trust among their target audiences, leading to higher conversion rates.
15. My company sends newsletters to keep my audience engaged and reminded of my company.
16. My company targets my potential buyers on their preferred social media channels.
17. My company posts frequently relevant and engaging content.
18. My company generates leads online.
19. My company repurposes content for efficiency and use on various platforms.
20. My content strategy produces content that is invaluable to my potential customer base.
21. My potential customers find my content educational, informative and convincing.
22. I am confident my content offers value, creates interest and entices action when my customer is ready to buy.
Video marketing is one of the most powerful tools for companies to reach and engage a wide range of audiences. Videos are effective at creating an emotional connection with customers, driving conversions, and increasing ROI.
23. Our video content is highly sought after by our potential audience.
24. We leverage video content to produce ads and tell stories.
25. Our video content strategy is highly distributed on various platforms like Linked In, Google Display, our website, YouTube, and TikTok.
26. My potential audience finds my videos helpful and seeks my services after watching what we can offer.
27. My videos help me reach and influence the decision makers.
Your score is0out of 81
Get your tips to make your scores better.
After submitting your score, you'll also be able to download this form in PDF format.