2 Years (Required)
Important: Please answer the questions in this advert in your cover letter to apply for this role. It is the first step in our application process. We will not review applications that do not include these answers. Thank you for your understanding.
Ballistic Arts is looking for a strong Creative Digital Marketing Specialist that understands the marriage of data and creative to join our digital marketing team.
Our agency supports a large range of clients from multiple sectors. You will have the following accountabilities for the portfolio of clients you support:
- Delivering tangible client targets, KPIs, and metrics through digital marketing activities
- Creating marketing strategies with a team
- Structuring campaigns and creating ads
- Writing creative copy for digital marketing
- Uploading content to different CMS platforms (eg. WordPress)
- Creating and maintaining customer audiences
- Setting up and maintaining Social Media Business Accounts
- Creating monthly reports for customers
- Interacting with account managers or customers directly to manage and service their accounts
- Staying up-to-date on developments in the digital marketing industry
Skills and Experience Required
The right candidate for this role is a strong creative player who is able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 2 years of PPC and paid ads management experience (Google and Meta)
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including effective online video ads, landing pages, and social media content
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
- Experience in on page and off page SEO best practices
- Strong task management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
- Ability to iterate ideas quickly and use data to quantify decisions
- Excellent copywriting skills with impeccable sentence structure, grammar and vocabulary
- Creative copywriting is a must
- BA or diploma in marketing is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Extended health care and dental
- Up to 12.5 days of flexible time off
- 10 days vacation leave
- Remote Work Flexibility in a timezone close to Pacific Time
- What actions have you taken recently to stay on top of your industry/field of work?
- Describe a situation where you had to share difficult feedback with someone. How did you approach the conversation and what was the person’s response?
- Describe a time where you had to make a decision that would affect the future. What was your process in making the decision and what was the outcome of your decisions/actions?
- Tell me about a situation where you were faced with an obstacle. How did you approach that challenge and what was the outcome?
- Tell me about a time where you were you were unable to keep your word to yourself or someone else. What was the impact of not keeping your word and what did you do to permanently resolve the situation?
How We Hire
Ballistic Arts is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent and the selection process is unbiased, the hiring managers will not be responding to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities.
Round 1: Remote video interview with HR Director
Round 2: Remote interview with Analytics Manager and Marketing Manager
Round 3: Remote interview with Director of Operations
Round 4: Remote interview with CEO
> Reference Checks
We are a merit-based organization. We value learning and experience of any kind. If you’d like to apply for this role please send a cover letter with your answers to the questions and your resume.