Digital Marketing Specialist
Ballistic Arts Media Studios exists to create no bullsh*t solutions for our clients. We leverage our 18 years of creative experience to build data driven sales funnels that generate results. We love to spend our time dreaming up incredible marketing campaigns, on any platform, for our clients.
We started in 2002 as a creative agency, but the digital landscape has changed since then. Before it was difficult to be 100% certain of the results that creative work produced. However, today’s modern marketer has a plethora of tools at their disposal to tell them exactly how effective their work is.
We decided to use our creative experience with the best digital marketing practices, and focus on producing data driven results for our clients. We win when our clients win. To build upon the work we have done so far we are looking for a steady, no-nonsense Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
Our agency supports a large range of clients from multiple sectors. You will have the following accountabilities for the portfolio of clients you support:
- Delivering tangible client targets, KPIs, and metrics through digital marketing activities
- Creating marketing strategies
- Structuring campaigns and creating ads
- Writing copy for digital marketing
- Researching and creating customer personas
- Creating and maintaining customer audiences
- Setting up and maintaining Social Media Business Accounts
- Creating monthly reports for customers
- Staying up to date on developments in the digital marketing industry
Skills and Experience
- Ability to track your hours effectively per week and month
- Highly developed social media acumen, previous experience a MUST
- Proven track record of building a large social media following
- Experience running cost-effective Facebook & Instagram ads (examples required)
- Ability to translate social reporting and convey its meaning to customers
- Previous experience/education in marketing/communications/ and or social media
- Willingness to learn, grow and expand with your role as demand builds
- Able to work well both in a collaborative team setting or independently from home
- Familiar with Google Docs and Sheets, Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong writing skills with a flare for spelling and punctuation
- The ability to make suggestions to clients and upsell them on creative services
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- A deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production. You probably have at least 2+ years experience in this field
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including effective online video ads, landing pages, and social media content
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
- Strong task management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
- Ability to iterate ideas quickly and use data to quantify decisions
Compensation and Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Salary: Depending on experience
Bonus Structure: TBD
- Extended health care and dental
- Up to 12.5 days of flexible time off
- Up to 20 days vacation leave
- Remote Work Flexibility in a timezone close to Pacific Time
- Describe one of your most effective campaigns. What made it so effective?
- How do you know when a campaign has failed? What metrics do you use?
- What tools do you use to stay organized?
- What tools do you use to track metrics and which metrics do you track?
- What’s interesting about our current marketing? What could we do better?
We are a merit based organization. We value learning and experience of any kind. If you’d like to apply for this role please send a cover letter, and your resume along with your answers to the questions above.
Job Type: Permanent
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
AT A GLANCE
Employment TypeFull Time
ExperienceMid Level (2+ years)