Social Media Specialist Wizard
Are you social media wiz who can come up with campaign ideas, do analytics, and looking for a little freedom working from home?
We’re looking for YOU! The position is perfect those looking to start off part time and grow into full time.
Ballistic Arts is an award winning digital creative agency in Coquitlam, and expanding quickly into social media marketing. We’re a small team that works and plays together (ex. Smash Bros. tournaments, volleyball, local craft beer hangouts).
We are looking someone who can manage social media accounts for local businesses, and help grow our own channel
What you’ll be doing:
- Coming up with strategies on a monthly or bi-monthly basis
- Managing analytics/reporting
- Developing social marketing plans
- Consistently posting and nurturing strong client relationships
- Providing exceptional customer-service skills to WOW our customers is of paramount importance.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to track your hours effectively per week and month
- Highly developed social media acumen, previous experience a MUST
- Proven track record of building a large social media following
- Experience running cost-effective Facebook & Instagram ads (examples required)
- Ability to translate social reporting and convey its meaning to customers
- Previous experience/education in marketing/communications/ and or social media
- Willingness to learn, grow and expand with your role as demand builds
- Able to work well both in a collaborative team setting or independently from home
- Familiar with Google Docs and Sheets, Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong writing skills with a flare for spelling and punctuation
- The ability to make suggestions to clients and upsell them on creative services
If your background is less than conventional but you feel passionate that you would make a good fit, we encourage you to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, ContractApply now!
AT A GLANCE
Employment TypePart Time
ExperienceMid Level (2+ years)