Are you a rockstar at connecting with people?
Looking to work in the exciting creative marketing world, but you’re not necessarily the “artsy” type nor a “programmer”?
If you’re sales driven, energetic, organized, and can think on your feet, Ballistic Arts is perfect for you! We’re looking for a person with big personality and loves to connect with new people. And this person will have an opportunity to understand, and shape, the inner processes of a small creative agency.
You will learn to do what most people in the world can’t – cold calling and prospecting. This skill is a must have for anyone aspiring to be a sales professional in their career, but don’t worry, the great part of this job is you will receive constant training by our team!
Sound exciting enough for you? If this is what you’re looking for, apply now!
Located Coquitlam just off the Port Mann Bridge, we’re perfectly situated for those who don’t want to commute downtown.
This role is ideal for new grads, or current students, looking to make their mark in the workplace now. Give us a call, and see what this fun opportunity has in store for you. We’re flexible with your schedule, so the role could be full time or part time, a few hours a day, or 40 hours a week.
What’s most important is that we’re the right fit for each other. What are you waiting for? Call us now!
- Find new clients by tapping into your existing network, cold-calling, going to networking functions, etc.
- Follow-up with your clients and making sure they are happy
- Learn the Ballistic Arts sales system
- Write proposals
- Meeting a monthly and quarterly quota (not just on dollars, but on sales behaviours as well)
Skills and Experience
- Sales experience is preferred
- Strong and personable communications skills
- Ability to understand the needs of prospective clients
- A strong understanding of our services
AT A GLANCE
Employment TypeFull Time
ExperienceEntry Level / Educated
Job FunctionSales Assistant