Project Coordinator for Creative Marketing Projects and Campaigns
As a project coordinator with Ballistic Arts Media Studios Inc., you’ll get to work on diverse projects from branding to web and social media experiences to video production. The company, and this team, is in the process of change and it is an exciting time for us.
As a Project Coordinator you will work collaboratively with our team to create amazing digital experiences, brands, and marketing campaigns. You’ll be actively engaged with our creative process and work alongside the Project Manager, Creative Lead, and our various production departments (video, design, and web) to get a rich and collaborative agency experience.
You will be working with our Project Managers on ensuring we meet project milestones and deadlines by researching and collecting information we require, working with clients and suppliers, and managing tasks through project management tools. You will need to be very organized, meticulous, and have great time management skills.
Ballistic Arts Media Studios Inc, a full-service creative agency in Coquitlam, BC, provides brand and marketing asset design, web development, and video production services to local and national clients in a variety of industries.
We started in 2002 and are a small team of less than 20 people. We are committed to our craft and inspire each other. We enjoy thoughtful conversations over lunch, video games, and occasional outings. We have given back to our local community with food drives, cleaning a local creek, and volunteer activities.
We offer a supportive work environment and a chance to be heard and influence the overall company. We are dedicated to the success of our projects, clients, and team members.
- Maintaining and managing project schedules and tasks through Asana, ensuring tasks are assigned and on-track
- Determining project changes and working with the Project Manager to respond accordingly
- Working with clients to get necessary assets, content, and approvals
- Working with suppliers to ensure they understand assignments and will be on time and on budget
- Actively involved in meetings and ensuring necessary actions and next steps are tracked through Asana and assigned to the right people
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Graphic Design/Communication or equivalent
- Strong time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- A keen eye and understanding of marketing and advertising
- Willing to accept and provide direction and handle multiple tasks
- Committed independent and responsible worker
- Positive attitude with the ability to provide and receive constructive criticism
AT A GLANCE
Employment TypeFull Time
ExperienceEntry Level / Educated