Are you an Experienced UI / UX Designer looking to create amazing digital experiences?
Ballistic Arts Media Studio is searching for an Experienced UI / UX Designer to join our team in Coquitlam, BC.
Ballistic Arts works on diverse creative projects in several industries. The ideal candidate will work with us to create amazing digital experiences through a thoughtful collaborative process and be responsible for producing wireframes, designed prototypes and mock-ups, and assets.
We are a down-to-earth group of professionals who are passionate about what we do! We have seen a steady increase of work over 15+ years in business and are looking for someone to join our team and increase our work load capacity. The position is for a UI / UX designer to work from our Coquitlam office and we are not looking to hire contractors or people that work satellite. The position starts with a probationary for a 3-month period with a performance review conducted at the end to discuss options.
We offer a supportive work environment with a great company culture. We are dedicated to the success of our projects, clients, and team members.
The work is fast-paced and challenging, promoting team work and individual growth. We work for a variety of different industries and clients, keeping the work diverse and interesting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Conceptualize and create a range of wireframes, prototypes, and mock-ups for various web projects and in support of marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with project managers and creative leads to produce user experiences that support our clients goals and visions while considering the end-user.
- Focus on current best practices while looking for opportunities to push for new methodologies and technical advances.
- Communicate the intended user-experience with research, user stories, wire-frames, style-frames, module design, prototypes, and mock-ups.
- Collaborate with our skilled web development team to realize the intended user-experience and provide required visual assets.
- Design for a varied instances such as: websites; email campaigns; intranets and client portals; interactive displays; and, mobile devices and desktops.
Skills and Experience
Skills and Experiences:
- Extremely knowledgeable on current best practices and trends in user experience / user interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge with Adobe Photoshop CC
- A varied and visually stunning portfolio of past web-based design projects.
- Experienced preparing briefs, wireframes and creative mock-ups
- Exceptionally organized with great attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Willing to accept and provide direction and handle multiple tasks
- Committed independent and responsible worker
- Strong time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and an ability to provide and receive constructive criticism
- Likes to have fun!
AT A GLANCE
Employment TypeFull Time
ExperienceMid Level (2+ years)
Job FunctionUI / UX Designer