Are you great at leading projects and building client relationships?
Ballistic Arts Media Studio is searching for a Graphic Design Project Manager to join our team in Coquitlam, BC.
The ideal candidate will have a background in graphic design, marketing and project coordination – and who is looking to move into Project Management for our Graphic Design Team.
- HUGE BONUS if you have experience in the Real Estate Multi-Family Marketing
- Must love spreadsheets and timeline management
- Must love open, collaborative, and (sometimes) direct communication
- Must have a good handle on project management skills and tools (We use Asana).
- Must be able to lead a team of creatives
- Must be time line driven and cognizant of hours each team member is to put into a project
- Must be diligent on quality control
- Must demonstrate accountability
- Must be able to communicate with clients and manage expectations/timelines
Skills and Experience
- Background in graphic design, marketing, and project management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong time management skills and being able to meet deadlines
- Confidence in speaking and presenting to clients and understanding their business needs
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize/delegate different tasks
AT A GLANCE
Employment TypeFull Time
ExperienceMid Level (2+ years)
Job FunctionGraphic Design Project Manager