Join a passionate team dedicated to project and individual success
Ballistic Arts Media Studio is searching for a Front End Web Developer to join our team in Coquitlam, BC.
Ballistic Arts works on diverse creative projects in several industries. The ideal candidate will be responsible for programming HTML/CSS/WordPress and working on a variety of different creative marketing projects.
We are a down-to-earth group of professionals who are passionate about what we do! We have seen a steady increase of work over our 15-years in business and are looking for someone to join our team and increase our work load capacity. The position is for a web developer to work from our Coquitlam office and we are not looking to hire contractors or people that work satellite. The position starts with a probationary for a 3-month period with a performance review conducted at the end to discuss options.
We offer a supportive work environment with a great company culture. We are dedicated to the success of our projects, clients, and team members.
The work is fast-paced and challenging, promoting team work and individual growth. We work for a variety of different industries and clients, keeping the work diverse and interesting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Work in HTML/CSS (bootstrap) with some PHP
- Work with WordPress
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Work with web developers and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Work with team members to resolve technical issues
- English speaking and writing
Skills and Experience
- Good Knowledge of HTML/CSS/WordPress
- Good Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC
- Useful to know: CSS Preprocessors (SASS/LESS/Stylus)
- Useful to know: Bootstrap
- Useful to know: Git and Grunt/Gulp
- Useful to know: Bower
- Experience using MAC OSX platform
- Good communication skills
- Willing to accept and provide direction and handle multiple tasks
- Committed independent and responsible worker
- Strong time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and an ability to provide and receive constructive criticism
- Likes to have fun!
AT A GLANCE
Employment TypeFull Time
ExperienceEntry Level / Educated
Job FunctionFront End Web Developer