Important: Please answer the questions in this advert in your cover letter to apply for this role. It is the first step in our application process. We will not review applications that do not include these answers. Thank you for your understanding.
Ballistic Arts Media Studios is a lead-generation digital marketing agency that exists to create no bullsh*t solutions for our clients. We leverage our 21 years of creative experience to build data driven sales funnels that generate results. We love to spend our time dreaming up incredible marketing campaigns, on any platform, for our clients.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as necessary to improve results
- Collaborate with the content team to create high-quality, engaging content that drives traffic and improves search engine rankings
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and identify new training opportunities for self and DM Team
- Monitor resource requirements and alert Operations to any upcoming spikes or dips in same
- Manage third-party digital marketing vendors and contractors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and vendors.
- Oversee day to day operations of the digital marketing department
- Actively seek to resolve any concerns while adhering to the company policy and processes.
- Ensure company goals and objectives are being met by each employee and provide feedback.
- Ensure that the regular meeting cadence of the department is maintained
- Train new hires on the standards and procedures of the company.
- Support Team Members and help to establish clear retention goals and process milestones for each client
- Ensure project plans are in place for the duration of every active client in our project management system (currently Asana)
- Assist in identifying and creating training courses and educational materials for other members of the department
- Drive customer outcomes, service utilization and customer experience
- Influence future lifetime value through customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and ability to guide Team Members to more successful outcomes.
- Aid HR in recruiting and develop a high performing team by identifying weaknesses and gaps in the existing team
- Work closely with the sales management to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Drive Account Growth Outcomes.
- Expand our revenue in accounts through new sales and up-sell opportunities
- Deliver transformational leadership so that the team is highly motivated and engaged.
- Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Ensure client budgets are maintained
- Lias with Operations to ensure that resources and functions are optimum
- Assist Team Members in developing and maintaining the company’s online presence, including the website and social media channels.
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and search engine optimization (SEO) for the Mgrs Portfolio.
- Assist Team Members in developing and executing successful email marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and retention.
- Assist Team Members in managing and optimizing paid search campaigns, including Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Assist Team Members in developing and implementing social media marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Monitor and analyze website traffic and user behavior to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and drive conversions.
- Assist Team Members in developing and executing content marketing strategies that align with the overall marketing objectives.
- Assist Team Members in developing and implementing lead generation campaigns that drive sales growth
- Analyze and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as necessary to improve results.
- Develop and manage referral marketing campaigns to increase customer acquisition.
- Being a point of information to aid Team Members in day to day challenges.
- Manage and mentor members of the marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of marketing professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Compensation and Benefits
Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$100,000.00 CAD per year
Bonus Pay: Dependent on achieving client objectives on time and within budget, and client NPS scores
- Extended health care, vision and dental
- Up to 12.5 days of flexible paid time off
- 10 days paid vacation leave
- Wellness program
- Remote Work Flexibility in a timezone close to Pacific Time
- What actions have you taken recently to stay on top of your industry/field of work?
- Describe a situation where you had to share difficult feedback with someone. How did you approach the conversation and what was the person’s response.
- Describe a time where you had to make a decision that would affect the future. What was your process in making the decision and what was the outcome of your decisions/actions?
- Tell me about a situation where you were faced with an obstacle. How did you approach that challenge and what was the outcome?
- Tell me about a time where you were you were unable to keep your word to yourself or someone else. What was the impact of not keeping your word and what did you do to permanently resolve the situation?