At least 2 years experience managing people
Important: Please answer the questions in this advert in your cover letter to apply for this role. It is the first step in our application process. We will not review applications that do not include these answers. Thank you for your understanding.
Ballistic Arts Media Studios is a lead-generation digital marketing agency that exists to create no bullsh*t solutions for our clients. We leverage our 21 years of creative experience to build data driven sales funnels that generate results. We love to spend our time dreaming up incredible marketing campaigns, on any platform, for our clients.
- Project management for content projects, ensuring all projects are performed at a high quality, on time and on budget
- Copywriting for headlines and taglines for ads and web pages in a way that addressed pain points for our two personas
- Managing video contractors and understanding the differences between Live Action and Motion Graphics videos
- Resource management for graphic designers, illustrators, content writers, videographers, editors, motion graphics artists, sound producers, etc.
- Content creation for Social Media Ads (including marketing content to ICPs/Personas) and ad campaign concepts
- Cause & Effect task blocking
- Having a clear vision on projects with the ability to translate the client’s ideas to a visual format
- Concept creation
- Planning out live action video shoots eg. teardown, travel, scheduling, etc.
- Being on set for shoots located in Metro Vancouver
- Casting for talent
- Managing a file system for prep for the team
- Strategy creation and production for content team
- Time tracking for all aspects of a project, as well as internal tasks
- Exceptional client communication
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience managing at least 10 or more projects at once
- Experience in Live Action, Motion Graphics, Online Content (short content videos) and Video
- Creative Thinker
- Experience writing marketing copy
- Knowledge of different types of management styles and systems
- Ability to think through production and detail the needs for same
Compensation and Benefits
Job Types: Part-time with the potential for full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
Bonus Pay: Dependent on achieving client objectives on time and within budget, and client NPS scores
- Extended health care, vision and dental
- Up to 12.5 days of flexible paid time off
- 10 days paid vacation leave
- Wellness program
- Remote Work Flexibility in a timezone close to Pacific Time
- What actions have you taken recently to stay on top of your industry/field of work?
- Describe a situation where you had to share difficult feedback with someone. How did you approach the conversation and what was the person’s response.
- Describe a time where you had to make a decision that would affect the future. What was your process in making the decision and what was the outcome of your decisions/actions?
- Tell me about a situation where you were faced with an obstacle. How did you approach that challenge and what was the outcome?
- Tell me about a time where you were you were unable to keep your word to yourself or someone else. What was the impact of not keeping your word and what did you do to permanently resolve the situation?
- Project management: 3 years (required)
- video production: 2 years (required)