Position has been filled: We’re looking for you: the Superstar Motion Graphics and Video Editor
August 20, 2013
Not wanting to be a cog in the corporate machine? Want to work in a place that actually cares about your career?
Give us a holler. We’re looking for you — the budding rockstar motion graphics and video editor who is looking to grow with a company.
A bit about us: We’re Ballistic Arts, a small creative digital design company operating out of Burnaby. We provide a wide variety of solutions including: print, advertising and brand design; web design and production; and, live action and motion graphic videos. The pace is fast and challenging.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a proficiency with with video programs: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere and Cinema 4D;
- is capable and experienced with motion graphics and video editing;
- has good communication skills for collaborating with the team and talking to clients;
- is meticulous with an attention to detail;
- and, wants to continuously improve and grow.
Bonuses for you, the winning candidate:
- supportive work atmosphere and relaxing break times including a nearby park for sports, and video games at lunch;
- you don’t have to wear business dress clothes, just make sure you wear clothes, though there may be occasions when you will have to dress-up;
- and, we’re a young group, and excited about what we do.
This positions is full time. Compensation is based on experience and capabilities.
To apply please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio link or samples to email@example.com
The first step will be to schedule a phone interview with applicants so please let us know what times you are available for a 15 minute phone call. Unfortunately, we will not be able to respond or extend interviews to all applicants.
Note: we are NOT looking for freelancers, people who work from home, or outsourced help. This post is for people interested in working in a company to start their career.